Nowadays, many of us use Gmail to manage our emails. Some people even have a separate account for their personal and professional emails. However, some people might want to add QQ Mail into their Gmail account.
5 (Easy) Steps to Add QQ Mail to Gmail Account
- Step One: First, open your Gmail account. Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. A dropdown menu will show up with a list of options. You’ll want to click on “Settings”.
- Step Two: Next, click on the “Accounts and Import” tab. Click the button marked “Add another email account you own.” Enter your username for QQ Mail in the field that appears after clicking it. Once this is done, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Finish Setup from the drop-down menu.
- Step Three: Now that you have added your QQ account to Gmail, it’s time for step three. Click the blue-button that reads “Add account” in order to add your QQ email.
- Step Four: Once you have created an additional mail account, click back on the dropdown menu and select “Sync” from it.
- Step Five: Finally, click the blue arrow to your left. This will sync all of your Gmail accounts with QQ Mail and you’re done! Now you can use one email for work or personal use, depending on which service suits you better.
About QQ Mail
Adding QQ Mail to Gmail Account: Click “Settings” from the gear icon in the top right corner of your Gmail account. Select “Accounts and Import”, then click on Add another email address under Other services. Enter your full name as it appears on your passport or ID card into Name field and your QQ mail address into the Email field.